Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Review of Drawstring jeans

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

Drawstring jeans guarantee that you get a perfect, comfortable custom fit. We provide the finest plus size jeans, plus size denim and plus size pants for the price.

  • Back elastic waist
  • Front slash pockets
  • Drawstring
  • Topstitching
  • Ea...


My goal is to present an upgraded image

By Mom2priceboys from Podunk, CA on 12/21/2010

 

4out of 5

Waist: Feels true to size

Inseam: Feels true to length

Pros: Flattering Fit, Comfortable, High Quality Denim, Stylish, Versatile Style

Cons: Irregular Fit

Best Uses: Wear to School, Casual Wear, Wear To Work

Describe Yourself: Eclectic, Bargain Shopper, Casual, Classic, Career, Trendy, Sexy

I;ve been a stay at home mom who worked in my kids' school now it's time to get a "real" job so I needed to upgrade what I had economically. The jeans are a thinner cotton but comfortable. The black twill also comfortable OK for North CA winter but run a bit smaller than the jeans. I am 5'8 equal porportion usually wear size 24R but the twill I would order a 24T.I cannot wear heels with these but I don't wear heels so it's good on the inseam. Black twill needs ironing after washing and line drying the jeans do not yet they were dryer dried.
I will be ordering these and the shorts style again

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie